News posts are custom posts that will appear on the NW Connector homepage. They will also appear on the page of the agency that they are assigned to.
- Navigate to http://www.nworegontransit.org/wp-admin/ and log in.
- Click on "News" in the left sidebar menu.
- You’ll see a list of all news items. You can filter the list to see only the posts you created from your account, to see published posts or drafts, to see posts from a particular month, or use the search field.
- Click on "Add News" at the top of the page
- Add a title, and add content in the text box (see this article for how to edit text on a post/page).
- If this news item pertains to a particular agency, check the box under "Is agency page?" and select the agency from the drop-down menu.