- Navigate to http://www.nworegontransit.org/wp-admin/ and log in.
- Click on “Service Alert” in the menu on the left.
You'll see a list of all the previously created service alerts.
- Click on "Add New" at the top of the page.
- Type in a title, and a description of the service alert.
- In the "Routes" section on the right, select the routes that will be affected by this service alert.
The alert will appear at the top of the route page for each route you select, and an alert icon will appear next to the route in the main drop-down menu, like this:
- If you'd like this service alert to be published at a future date, click on "Edit" next to "Publish Immediately" in the Publish box on the right, and select the correct date.
- If you'd like the service alert to expire and be removed from the site on a specific day, check the "Enable Post Expiration" box in the Post Expirator box on the bottom right, and select the correct date.
- Click the blue "Publish" button.