How to add meeting minutes/agenda
- Navigate to http://www.nworegontransit.org/wp-admin/ and log in.
- Click on "Board Meetings" in the left sidebar menu.
- You'll see a list of previously entered meeting posts. Take a look at the list to see how previous meetings are named, so you can use that format for consistency.
- Click on "Add New" at the top of the page.
- Enter the name of the meeting, which should include the date. Select your agency from the drop-down menu, or, if it's a NWOTA meeting, select "NWOTA".
- If you have an agenda, minutes, or a meeting packet, click to upload them in the appropriate section.
- Click "Publish" in the top right corner of the page.
- The meeting will appear under the "Board and Public Meetings" section on your agency page.