On some pages, there may be links to other sites or to other parts of your website within the text. For a basic overview on how to edit the text on your page , see How to edit the text on a page.
To add a link to a page:
- Within Wordpress Admin, go to the page you wish to edit
- Switch the tab to "Visual", if it's not already there
- With you cursor where you would like to add the link, press the icon of a linked chain in the toolbar
- Add the url/link in the URL box
- Add the text you would like displayed as the link in the Text Link box
- Click "Add Link"
- After saving the page, make sure to test your link on your website!