In GTFS Manager, a trip is comprised of both a stop pattern and a timed pattern. This video demonstrates what this looks like in GTFS Manager, as well as in a timetable.
Articles in this section
- Exporting your Feed (Video)
- Getting to know the Agency Dashboard (Video)
- Stops Overview (Video)
- How do I create a new stop?
- Routes Dashboard (Video)
- Route Details (Video)
- Patterns Dashboard/Compare Patterns (Video)
- Stop and Timed Patterns Explained (Video)
- What is a stop pattern?
- How do I create a new stop pattern?