Skip to main content
How to create a news post
- Log into your website's WordPress dashboard.
- Click on "News" or "Posts" in the lefthand menu.
- You will see a list of previous news posts. Click on "Add new" at the top of the page".
- Add a title for the news post where it says "Add Title".
- You can start directly writing the news post content where it says "Start writing or type / to choose a block."
- To add other types of content, use the block editor.
- Once you have added different types of content (image, PDF, text, etc), you change the order of the content blocks using the up and down arrows to the left of each block.
- When you've finished writing the post, you can preview the post by clicking "Preview" in the top right corner of the page. When it's ready to publish, click "Publish."
- Hint: Posts will be displayed according to the date they were published. If you'd like to change the order that they're shown, go back in and edit the publish date.