How to create a post
- Log into your website's WordPress dashboard.
- Click on "Posts" in the lefthand menu.
- You will see a list of previous news posts. Click on "Add new" at the top of the page".
- Add a title for the news post where it says "Add Title".
- You can start directly writing the news post content where it says "Start writing or type / to choose a block."
- To add a picture, click on the + in the top left corner of the page.
- This will bring up an "Add block" menu. This is where you select the type of content that you want to insert into the post. Click on "Image".
- Click on "Upload image" and select the image you want to insert into the post.
- To add a PDF, click on the + to add a block, and select "File". Click on "Upload" and select the PDF you want to insert into the post. It will create a link for that PDF.
- To add more text, click on the + to add a block, and select "Paragraph".
- Once you have added different types of content (image, PDF, text, etc), you change the order of the content blocks using the up and down arrows to the left of each block.
- When you've finished writing the post, click "Publish" in the top right corner of the page.