Job posts are custom posts that will appear on the page of the agency that they are assigned to.
- Navigate to http://www.nworegontransit.org/wp-admin/ and log in.
2. Click on "Jobs" in the left sidebar menu.
3. You’ll see a list of all the job items. You can filter the list to see only the posts you created from your account, to see published posts or drafts, to see posts from a particular month, or use the search field.
4. Click on "Add New" at the top of the page
5. Add a title.
6. Job posts pertain to a particular agency, so select the correct agency from the drop-down menu under Agency ID.
7. Add content in the text box (see this article for how to edit text on a post/page)
8. Use the Publish section to the right, and click "Publish". Note: If you'd like to schedule a date to post in the future, click edit next to Publish immediately.
9. Click "Visit Site" in the dashboard menu under NW Connector to see your new Job post on your particular agency's webpage.