Gravity Forms is a tool to create and edit forms on your website. These forms are created in the Forms menu, and then can be used on any existing or new pages. Look for the Add Form button above the text box to insert a created form into a page.
- Go to the Forms menu, select Add New.
- Create a name and description.
- Select a field type from the standard field box.
- Click on the edit link to configure the various field options.
- Drag the fields to arrange them the way you prefer.
- Click on the update form button to save your form.
- Use the Preview option to confirm the final look of your form.
- Edit form notifications in Settings. By default, notifications are set to notify website Admins.
When your new form is ready to publish, start editing the Page you want to add it to and select Add Form. Preview and Update your page.