This article is for website alerts, which are separate from Transit Alerts.
- Log in to the website and click on "Alerts" in the lefthand menu.
You will see a list of previous alerts, including the start and end dates of when each appears on the site.
- Click on "Add New" at the top of the page.
- Add a title describing the alert.
- Choose an "Effective Date" that will be shown in the text of the alert.
- Add more information about the alert in the text body of the alert. You can also add a link to a PDF with more information.
- Choose an "Alert Zone" (on the right) indicating which route(s) the alert applies to. The alert will appear on the homepage next to the affected route(s), and on each affected route page.
A list of Alert Zones can be found in the menu:
- Use "Post Expirator" (on the lower right) to indicate when this alert should be removed from the site. It will automatically be removed on that date so you don't have to go back in to take it down.
- Click the blue "Publish" button to make the alert live.
See the example below:
This alert will be published (like below) to the Red Route page, and automatically be removed on June 20.
Please sign in to leave a comment.